切换为不分页显示
【首页】→ 【小说连载】→ 主题:[原创] 银色的城堡(五)
字体:    回复
 返回列表 跳至页首跳至页尾 放大字体 缩小字体
[原创] 银色的城堡(五)
admin(2009-11-24 15:45:34)  点击:31435  回复:0  IP:60.31.44.*

谁是凶手
小灰鸽的伤总算好了,可他爸爸就是不让他出去,生怕他再惹出事来。
这十几天,可把小灰鸽愁坏了,他整天吃不下,睡不下,扒在窗户上往外看。最使他惦记的还是老黑母兔家的洞口,这些日子不知被别的动物发现了没有,“今儿个晚上说啥,也想法去看看。”小灰鸽拿定了主意,便老早就睡了。他爸爸弄粮食回来一瞅,心里挺纳闷儿,这小子今儿是咋啦?每天且不给你睡哪,今儿个老早的睡下啦。“嗯,这几天圈的老实多了。”老灰鸽乐呵呵的躺在床上也睡下了。
月亮仿佛也困了,躲到云朵里不想出来,八成也是睡着了。几颗不知疲倦的小星星,仍忽闪着眼睛,在云朵里戏耍。可没多大工夫,他们也不知道躲到哪里去了。也许,他们去找月亮,也许他们和月亮一样躲到什么地方睡觉去了。总之,他们一走,天立刻暗淡下来。整个城堡也显得更加寂静,寂静得恐怕连蚂蚁爬的声音都能听得见······突然,几声咚咚咣咣的响声划破了寂静的夜空,响声过后又恢复了死一般的宁静。
小灰鸽就在这声音消失的瞬间醒了,刚才,奇怪的声响他一声也没听见。她轻轻地跳到窗台上,回头瞧了瞧他爸爸,见他把头缩着睡得正香,这才从窗户飞出去,落在黑母兔的楼前,站在门口朝两遍瞧了瞧,见没有什么动物出来,才像小偷一样的钻进楼里。蹑手蹑脚的来到楼梯跟前,见洞口纹丝未动,才放心地转过身,朝楼梯口看了看,黑糊糊的啥也瞧不见。他又朝上走了几步,觉得有啥东西在上边蠕动。他停住脚,侧耳细听,好像是黑兔奶奶的喘气声,他脑海里立刻闪出一个念头,“是不是黑兔奶奶病了,还是......”
他没敢多想,赶忙走上去,借着从楼梯口上面的窗户射进来的微弱光线见老黑母兔两眼紧闭,侧歪在地上,浑身上下全是血。肚子底下豁开一个大口子,血顺着口子还在往外流着。
小灰鸽见到此景,心里头非常难受,他赶紧从柜里翻出一块白布条,给老黑母兔把伤口包好。然后轻轻地扶起老黑母兔,小声地叫了几声。
“黑兔奶奶,黑兔奶奶!”小灰鸽叫了几声不见回答。可把他急坏了,赶忙用嘴对准老黑母兔的嘴做人工呼吸。你还甭说,还真管事。就见老黑母兔微微睁开眼睛,等她看清是小灰鸽在她跟前时,张开三瓣嘴,嚅动了几下,才断断续续的说:“块......块......”就这两个字,弄得小灰鸽是二丈和尚摸不清头脑。可这会儿不由他多想,小灰鸽立刻下楼,费了好大的劲儿,才把医生找来。等他们赶到老黑母兔跟前时,她已经昏迷过去人事不知了。
兔医生看了老黑母兔的伤势,直咂嘴,但他没有说什么。从他的表情上看,老黑母兔这回伤的不轻,他先用剪刀剪去伤口跟前的毛,然后消毒、缝合、包扎、一阵忙活儿。未了他直起腰,愣了一会儿,用手摸了摸,老黑母兔的脉搏,脸上露出为难的生态。
小灰鸽一瞧,心里没了地儿,因为兔医生的医术是相当高明的,而且心眼儿也好,不管对谁都很热心。啥难治的病,只要他能治,总会千方百计地给你治好,毫不含糊。
“需要啥,您只管说,我去弄。”小灰鸽说。
“来不及了!过来帮下忙。”
“您这是干啥?”小灰鸽见兔医生把输血器的挣扎进自个的血管里,又把另一头扎进老黑母兔的血管理。“噢!输血。兔医生您把我的血输给她吧!”小灰鸽恳求的说。
“这怎么能行?咱们不是同类!”兔医生笑了笑说:“你好好扶住她的胳膊,千万别让她动。等天一亮,她就会醒来。”
这时,睡了大半夜的月亮,从云层里露了出来,骑在西山上,不舍得下去。可她又有什么办法呢?远处传来了几声啼鸣,东方渐渐地泛白了......
兔医生给老黑母兔输完血,稍微把用过的东西归置归置,便以侧歪身子,躺在老黑母兔的旁边,觉得整个身子,象散了架似的,一点劲儿也没有了。
“您先回去休息吧!”小灰鸽从老黑母兔的卧室出来,“这有我哪”
“不行啊!她还没有脱离危险”兔医生坐起来,“小灰鸽我问你,你来的时候有没有看见什么?”
“没有哇!我一上楼就看见她躺在门口。”
“你黑兔奶奶的伤是被别的动物咬伤的,而且是一种凶狠的动物。”
“哦,我也正琢磨这事哪。刚才我到黑兔奶奶的卧室里瞅了瞅,里边乱哄哄的,到处是鸡毛,连窗户上挂着几根哪。”
“什么?鸡毛?”兔医生惊奇的站起来,“走,咱们再去瞅瞅。”
  这时,阳光不知是啥时候,悄悄地从窗户外边钻了进来,屋顶顿时亮了起来。
“您瞅,那墙旮旯还有血哪。这么多的鸡毛,是不是鸡干的?”
“不是,鸡啄成的伤,是圆形的血洞。而你黑兔奶奶身上的伤,是被锋利的牙齿豁成的血口。你看,着地上的脚印,好像是猫的脚印。”
“啥?有猫的脚印儿,我瞅瞅。”小灰鸽趴在地上,仔细地看了看,“啊?是大黑猫的脚印!”他说着从地上爬起来,“没错!就是那该死的大黑猫。以前,我和他交过手。”
“可那鸡毛又是哪来的呢?”兔医生低着头,不停地用脚踏着地,“哎,我说小灰鸽,你注意没有?塔楼你公鸡大叔,今儿个早起为啥没有打鸣儿呢?”
“是呀?公鸡大叔从来没误过点儿呀!今儿个早起这是咋啦?要不,我下去瞧瞧。”
“等等!你看看楼洞里的大门是否开着,要是开着,赶紧叫几个动物把大门关死。”
“恩”
小灰鸽从楼上下来,出了门儿,他见街上连动物的影子都没有。也许是他们没听见大公鸡大叔的鸣叫,还在睡觉吧!
小灰鸽停住脚步,抬头望了下那高高的塔楼,“不知小珍珠现在怎么样了,今儿个得抽个空而去瞧瞧他。”他想在这儿,加快了脚步,来到塔楼底下,见大公鸡家的窗户还没有拉开。他心里面有点犯嘀咕,“这公鸡大叔是不是病啦,还是家里有事?咋都这会儿啦,还不开门呢?不行,我的上去看看。”他想到这儿,刚想上去,忽然,从他楼门洞外传来了人的脚步声,而且越来越近了......
他立刻躲到塔楼门洞的北侧,探出头,顺着门洞往外一瞧,见门洞的大门半开着,红色的大铁门还挂着几根鸡毛,在微风的吹拂下,慢慢地抖动着。小灰鸽这会儿有点明白了,一定是大黑猫从这门儿叼走了谁家的小鸡。可这鸡毛与黑兔奶奶的伤,是不是一回事呢?他还是有点糊涂。这时候,男主人和女主人已经蹲在门口,就听女主人埋怨男主人说:“你瞅咋样,咋个晚上我让你关门,你非说关上了。这倒好,又一只鸡没啦。你还想吃鸡蛋哪,吃个屁吧!”
男主人挨了说,一个劲儿地用手拍后脑勺。“唉!这该死的大黑猫,明天我非钉个猫匣子逮住它下酒不可。”
“你说的倒好听,你逮住它了?年头多了它都有道术啦。我瞅你甭费这事,听我的还是把我弟弟家的大黑狗拉来。有了它,好歹东西不敢来。听人说,够还可以避邪哪。”
“我知道,可让居委会知道喽,能让你养吗?”
“咋不让养啊,咋儿个你没瞅见主任的孙子还抱着一只小花狗哪!”
“你跟人家比,再说人家养的是哄孩子玩的小狗。”
“你这人咋着傻帽儿呢!大小不都是狗吗?他家能养咱就能养。”
“好好!明儿个咱就把狗牵来。”男主人说完,一伸手把门咣的一声关上了。
小灰鸽见大门关好啦,就走到大门跟前,仔细地看了看这两扇大门,非常严实,一旦关住恐怕连风也吹不进来。大门的两边各有一个排水孔,排水孔的上面,又一块穿了好多窟窿眼儿铁板,因铁板上面的窟窿眼儿太小,一下雨,容易被吃剩下的烂菜叶和草根堵住。所以得经常掏,才能保障下雨时排水畅通。北边靠大公鸡家门口的排水孔里往上翻臭气。剩下南边那个,大公鸡经常掏,这几年下雨的时候,还没有堵过。
小灰鸽走到大公鸡家门口,敲了几下门,见门还没开,便扭身把挂在大门上的几根鸡毛,摘下来,放到一边,正想转身回去,只见大公鸡家的门开了,小花鸡从里边走出来。看她那样,像是哭过。小花鸡一见小灰鸽站在门口,叫了声小灰歌,便扑到小灰鸽的怀里哭了起来。
“甭哭,出啥事啦?”
“我......大花......哥哥......让......让大花猫给......给叼走啦。”
“啊!”小灰鸽吃了惊,这下他全明白了。因为大前天,大花到他家说过,黑兔奶奶家里有了虫子,过一半天到黑兔奶奶那儿捉虫子。没想到今儿个......唉!小灰鸽长叹了一口气,用翅膀轻轻地给小花鸡擦了一下眼泪,“小花,甭哭了!总有一天。那该死的大黑猫,让人千刀万剐喽!”
“回去吧!告诉你妈你爸甭太伤心。唉!可怜的大花啊!”小灰鸽说到这儿,不由的鼻子一酸,落下泪来。他转过身,赶忙用翅膀擦了擦,生怕小花鸡看见她伤心。
“我妈让我把哥哥挂在大门上的几根羽毛,拿回去留个纪念。”

Five <br>Who is the murderer <br>Small gray pigeons injury finally well, but his father would not let him out for fear of him to stir up something to. <br>This is 10 days, can worry the little gray dove bad, he could not eat all day, sleeping no less than, Pa looked out the window. The most that he misses home or old, black rabbit hole, I do not know these days are not found in other animals, &quot;Jin Er nights Yam, also thought to see.&quot; Little gray dove Nading his mind, then the old long sleep. His father get food to come back a take a look at my heart wonder quite a few, this guy Jin Er is Zala? And does not give you what a day to sleep, Jin Er a long time ago, stayed to sleep啦. &quot;Ah, this circle a few days more honest.&quot; The old gray pigeons mood and also stayed to sleep in bed. <br>Moon and seemed to be trapped, and hid inside the clouds did not want to come Eighty per cent of is asleep. How many pieces of small stars tireless still glitter with the eyes, played out in the clouds inside. Not much can be done, they do not know where to go hiding. Perhaps, they went to the moon, perhaps they hide somewhere, like the moon and went to sleep. In short, they are a go, days immediately dim. The entire castle is also even more quiet, silence was afraid that even the ants crawling can hear the sound of a sudden, the sound of several more pound,咣咣pierced the silence in the night, resumed after a deadly sound serenity. <br>Small gray doves disappear in this moment the sound woke up, just, and strange sounds soon as he had not heard. She gently jump on the windowsill, his father glanced back to see him head Suozhe sleep Masaka This fly out the window and landed in the front of the black females, standing in the doorway of the North Korea twice Look Look, see what the animals do not come out until like a thief got into the same building specially. Crept to the stairs of the front, see the hole untouched before safely turned, looked toward the stairs, dark Han also could not see. He also took a few steps upward, feeling so what things crawling on top. He stopped foot, ear listening to, it seems that Black Rabbit grandmother&#39;s breathing sound, his mind immediately flashed a thought, &quot;is not Black Rabbit grandmother was ill, or the ......&quot; <br>He did not dare to think about it, hastens to go to go through the stairs above the windows from the radio, see faint light coming in the old black females 2 closed, side distortion on the ground was covered in whole blood. Exclusion of the stomach to open a large hole in the bottom, along the hole in the blood is still flowing out. <br>Small gray pigeons seen Cijing, and my heart is very painful the first, he quickly pulls out a white cloth from the cabinet, and give the old black females to wrap the wound. Then gently propped the old black females, whispering and ordered several more. <br>&quot;Black Rabbit grandmother, Black Rabbit Grandma!&quot; Little gray dove called out several more no answer. Anxious that he may be bad, hastens to the old black females aligned mouth mouth to do artificial respiration. You can also not talk, really affairs. To see the old black females slightly opened his eyes and waited for her to see a small gray dove in her front, the three open mouth, chatteration moved several times, only sporadically, said: &quot;block ...... block .. ....&quot; In this word, which makes a small gray doves are nijo monk lost in mind. He can not help think about this moment, the small gray doves immediately down the stairs, took a very big effort, only then sent for a doctor. So they rushed to the front when the old black females, she had lapsed into a coma do not know the personnel. <br>Doctors looked at the old rabbit black rabbit injury, straight smack, but he did not say anything. From his expression point of view, the old black rabbit this time is not a light injury, his first pair of scissors cut the wound with the front of the hair, and then disinfection, stitching, bandaging, a while busily working children. Unfulfilled, he straightened up, froze for a while, their hands touched, the old black females the pulse, his face showing the ecological dilemma. <br>Small gray pigeon Yi Qiao, and my heart no more to abuse, because the rabbit is a very clever doctor&#39;s medical skills, and acting by Ye Hao, regardless of whom are very enthusiastic. Han difficult to treat disease, as long as he can cure, you will always do everything possible to heal without any hesitation. <br>&quot;Need Han, you just say, I go find yourself.&quot; Said the little gray dove. <br>&quot;Too late! Over the next busy to help.&quot; <br>&quot;You This is Gansha?&quot; Small gray rabbit Pigeon see a doctor struggling to blood transfusion device into a blood vessel from the inside, again plunging the other end of the old black rabbit&#39;s blood management. &quot;Oh! Blood transfusion. Rabbit doctor if you take my blood lost to her bar!&quot; Little gray dove begged to say. <br>&quot;It&#39;s how can do it? Let&#39;s not the same!&quot; Rabbit doctor smiled, said: &quot;You&#39;re a good Fuzhu her arm, do not let her move. And so on at dawn, she would wake up.&quot; <br>At this time, to sleep the night of the moon, from the dew out of the clouds, riding on the Western Hills, do not willing to go. What can she do? Timing came several more distant, Oriental gradually whiten the ...... <br> Rabbit doctor finished the old black females lose blood, slightly used stuff to go home go home, then the crooked side of body, lying next to the old black females feel that the whole body, like the bulk of the aircraft-like, a little Jin who also had gone. <br>&quot;You go back first rest Bar!&quot; Little gray dove from the old black rabbit out of the bedroom, &quot;This will be where I am&quot; <br>&quot;No ah! She has not out of danger,&quot; Dr Rabbit sitting up, &quot;a small gray doves I ask you, when you come there to see what?&quot; <br>&quot;No wow! I saw her lying on an upstairs door.&quot; <br>&quot;Are you Black Rabbit grandmother&#39;s injuries was bitten by other animals, but also a vicious animal.&quot; <br>&quot;Oh, I am now pondering over the matter what. I have spoken to the Black Rabbit grandmother&#39;s bedroom Choule Chou, inside chaos, and full of chicken feathers, and even where the windows were hung Jigen.&quot; <br> &quot;What? Chicken feathers?&quot; Rabbit doctor amazing to stand up, &quot;go, let&#39;s Zaiquchouchou.&quot; <br>  At this time, the sun I do not know Shashi Hou, quietly entered from the window outside the drill, the roof suddenly lit up. <br> &quot;You take a look at that wall, there is the blood which Garak. So many feathers, is not the chicken dry?&quot; <br> &quot;No, chickens peck the injury, is the blood round hole. And you Black Rabbit Grandma body injuries, sharp teeth are exempt into the blood of mouth. You see, the footprints on the ground, as if a cat footprints. &quot; <br> &quot;Han? A cat footprints children, I Chou Chou.&quot; Little gray dove lying on the floor, carefully looked at, &quot;ah? A big black cat footprints!&quot; He said, climbing from the ground up, &quot;Yes! That is a damn big black cat. ago, I played him. &quot; <br>&quot;But that feather is where would it?&quot; Dr Rabbit heads bowed and kept their feet marching in, &quot;hey, I say a small gray doves, your attention yet? Tower you cock uncle, an early bird so why Jin Er children do not crow? &quot; <br>&quot;Yes? Cock uncle has never been something wrong呀! Jiner an early bird this is Zala? Otherwise, I go look.&quot; <br>&quot;And so on! You look at the cave floor, the door is open, if open, quickly closed the door to ask a few animals to die.&quot; <br>&quot;En&quot; <br>Small gray pigeons came down, out the door, and he see the shadow of the streets are not even animals. Perhaps they did not hear the big cock, uncle of the call and still sleep! <br>Small gray pigeons paused, looked up and hope that the next high tower, &quot;I do not know now how a small pearl-like, and Jin Er month have drawn a blank away Look at him.&quot; Here he wants to accelerate his pace, to to the tower bottom, see the big rooster has not yet opened the windows of homes. Inside his heart a little bit guilty of muttering, &quot;This is not a disease啦cock uncle, or something happens at home? Gnaw啦have this moment, do not open it? No, I go up.&quot; He thought of here, was about to go up, when suddenly , from his hole came the Lou Men&#39;s footsteps, but also closer to the ...... <br>He immediately hid in the tower openings on the north side, stuck head out along the openings Yi Qiao, see the openings of the door half open, a red iron gate hanging Jigen feathers, under the sway in the breeze, slowly shake forward. The small gray doves this moment a little bit to understand, and certainly a big black cat away from the door a few Diao Whose chickens. But it&#39;s feathers with the Black Rabbit grandmother injury, is not it all about? He was confused. At this point, man of the house and the hostess had squatted the door, hears the hostess complained man of the house, said: &quot;You take a look at Ze Yang, Zage night I let you close, you say off the non-. That Daohao, but also a chicken did not啦. what you eat eggs, eat ass bar! &quot; <br>Man of the house have had enough, said a trial of strength to pat back of the head. &quot;Alas! This damned big black cat tomorrow, I am not a nail a cat cassette drinks can not catch it.&quot; <br>&quot;You said down nicely, you caught it anymore? Year more than it has of Taoism啦. I take a look at fees you say nothing of this matter, listen to me or my brother to pull the big black dog. With it, good and bad things did not dare to. heard people say, can be enough to ward off evil there. &quot; <br>&quot;I know that will allow neighborhood know喽, lets you keep it?&quot; <br>&quot;Zebu to raise ah, a quick few months you do not Chouxian director&#39;s grandson, which is also holding a flower dog!&quot; <br>&quot;You&#39;re more than with others, say people raising kids is to coax the dog.&quot; <br>&quot;Your son does this person Zazhaoshamao! Size not all dogs?咱can support his family will be able to keep.&quot; <br>&quot;Good! Morrow a咱put the dog to pull.&quot; Man of the house finished, reaching a door咣bang shut. <br>Closed the door to see a small gray doves Well, we came to the door to front, carefully looked at the two gates, very JANSEN, once I am afraid to live off the wind blowing not come. Doors on each side of a drainage hole, drain holes on top, but also wore a lot of Kulongyaner iron, because iron above Kulongyaner too small a rain, easy to eat the rest of rotten leaves and grass-roots block . So, too often dig in order to guarantee smooth drainage when it rains. Big cock through the door of the north side of the drainage holes turned up the smell. That left the south, big cock, always dig the past few years when the rains have not yet been blocked. <br>Big cock small gray doves went door, Qiaoliaojixia door, see the door not to open, then twisting to hang the door on the Jigen feathers, picked, put it aside, was going to turn back, we saw large cock house door opened, and flower chicken from the inside out. Look at her like, such as crying. Chicken a flower stand in front of the small gray doves, called the sound of a small gray song, flew at the small gray pigeon&#39;s arms and cried. <br>&quot;Say nothing to cry out what matter now?&quot; <br>&quot;My brother ...... ...... ...... big spend so ...... so ...... for Diao Tabby Cat&#39;s gone to.&quot; <br>&quot;Ah!&quot; Small gray pigeons eat shock, which, under his all understand. Because Daqian Tian, Tai Hua Dao his family said, the Black Rabbit grandmother at home with the worms, over a half-day to the Black Rabbit grandmother there to catch insects. Unexpectedly Jin Er of ...... Oh! Small gray pigeon heaved a sigh of relief, with chicken wings and gently wipe a moment to flower tears, &quot;flower, say nothing cried! Day. That damned big black cat, people Qiandaowangua another!&quot; <br>&quot;Go back bar! Tell your mother your father say nothing is too sad. Alas! Poor flowering ah!&quot; Small gray doves saying this, not help the nose an acid, drop a tear. He turned and hurriedly wiped with wings for fear of flowers to see her sad chicken. <br>&quot;My mother let me brother hanging on the door on the few feathers, take back Liugejinian.&quot; <br>&quot;Oh. Here. I won came from the door.&quot; Dove into a small gray feathers and handed her, &quot;Well, say nothing to cry! Go back!&quot;
“噢。在这儿。我已从门上拿下来了。”小灰鸽把羽毛递给她,“好啦,甭哭了!回去吧!”
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:    按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【小说连载】→ 回复:[原创] 银色的城堡(五)
帖子标题:
    未登录!    

帖子内容:

UBB功能:×
匿名发表:×
会员专区:×
文件上传: