用户名: 密 码:    
切换为不分页显示
【首页】→ 【影视】→ 主题:银色的城堡
字体:    回复
 返回列表 跳至页首跳至页尾 放大字体 缩小字体
银色的城堡
admin(2009-10-25 15:26:29)  点击:55226  回复:1  IP:60.31.41.*

铁纱窗
小灰鸽跟着小珍珠来到他们家的阁楼上,小珍珠把刚才想啄开铁纱窗的想法跟他说了。小灰鸽听了二话没说,一抖翅膀跳到阁楼的窗台上,用嘴啄了起来。他啄了半天,连一个小窟窿 也没有啄开,气的他直喘气。
   “你······你起开,今儿个啄不开它,我······我也遥撞开它!”
   “什么?撞开它?咱们这点劲儿,一辈子也甭想撞开,这该死的铁纱窗。”
   “你起开,刚一张罗,就说泄气的话,啥事也干不成。”小灰鸽站起身,跳到窗台不远的椅子上,使劲儿地拍了下翅膀,“你瞧我的,我就不信撞不开它。闪开点!”
     小灰鸽说着把两腿一弓,往前猛地一耸身,象一发出膛的炮弹,射向了铁纱窗,就听嘭的一声,小灰鸽从窗台上滚了下来。
    “小灰哥!小灰哥!你咋啦,快醒醒!都怪我,从今天以后我再也不提出去的事啦。小灰鸽······”
     小灰鸽一翻身又从地上站了起来,他摇了下头,见铁纱窗一点也没坏,立刻火冒三丈。“今儿个我要是撞不开这铁纱窗,我就不姓鸽!”他怒吼着,活像一只秃鹰,两只眼睛都红了。小珍珠这会儿都有点不敢瞅他了。只听小灰鸽大叫一声,猛地向铁窗冲了过去。就在他快要冲到铁纱窗上的一瞬间,小珍珠奋不顾身地朝他扑了过来,小灰鸽哪里防备小珍珠这一招,一个不注意就跟他撞了个满怀,小珍珠“喳”的一声惨叫,跌倒在铁纱窗跟前,昏了过去······
     这下可把小灰鸽吓坏了,他像一只木鸡似得站在那儿,不知咋好了。这是,小珍珠他爸爸听到了喊声,从楼下爬上来,一见小珍珠躺在地上不动弹了,吓得他赶紧小珍珠的跟前,喳喳的叫了起来,“小珍珠—小珍珠—”。
   “小珍珠!”小灰鸽猫下腰,抱起小珍珠摇晃着:“小珍珠,都怪我没听你的话,是我害了你······咕咕咕······”小灰鸽哭了起来。
     这时,小花正在楼道里和大花玩啄虫子。突然听到塔楼上面哭声大作,不知发生了什么事,她喊了一声大花,就朝塔楼上面跑,等她爬上小珍珠家的阁楼见小珍珠直挺挺地躺在地上,他爸爸和她妈正蹲在跟前哭哪。小灰鸽站在一边,一边抹眼泪,一边说:“小珍珠······快醒醒吧!都怪我不好,把你撞成······”
     小花听到这儿,立刻大喊大叫起来:“哎呀!不得了啦—小珍珠让小灰鸽给撞死了—”她一边喊一边扇动翅膀朝楼下跑,“不好了—小珍珠—让小灰鸽撞死啦—”
     小花这么一喊不要紧,左邻右舍,甚至整个城堡里的居民,都跑了出来。就连压根不出屋的老黑母兔,也打开北2楼的窗户,探出头来,想看个究竟。这时候,小灰鸽他爸爸正在家晾玉米,听到楼下的喊声,又见动物们都朝塔楼那儿跑,知道发生了大事,赶忙从窗户飞到塔楼跟前,见小花大喊大叫地从塔楼的大门洞里跑出来。他赶紧扒拉开围上来的动物,走到小花跟前:“小花,出啥事啦?”
     “您还问呢,您的小灰鸽把小珍珠给······给撞死啦!”
      “啊!真的?”
      “那我还说瞎话,这事儿是说着玩的?我亲眼瞧见的!那血呀,从窗台上流到床上,又从床上流到地上,哗哗的顺着楼梯往下流哇!您不信?问我哥哥大花好啦!”
      老灰鸽一听,觉得脑瓜子嗡的一下,眼前一发黑,就瘫在地上了,这下可热闹了,有的动物躲到了一边,又的去叫医生,还有的去找堡警。有几位老邻居一看,赶紧过去,撅腿的撅腿,扶腰的扶腰,这工夫,老花母鸡和大公鸡从二楼上跑下来。一见老灰鸽躺在地上,大公鸡赶紧过去,用嘴啄老灰鸽的人中,才算把老灰鸽这口气给啄了回来。
     这时候,塔楼上的小珍珠,已经醒了过来,他慢慢的睁开眼睛叫了声:“妈!”
“嗳!妈在这儿。”小珍珠他妈擦了下眼泪,把小珍珠搂在怀里,用翅膀掸了掸小珍珠头上的土:“头还疼吗?”
“不疼,妈,您咋哭了?我······我这不是好好的吗?”小珍珠转过头来,“我的小灰哥哪?”
“小珍珠,我在这儿。”小灰鸽走过来拉住小珍珠的翅膀,“你好点了吗?今儿个事都是我不······”小灰鸽哽咽地说不下去了。
“小灰哥,甭这样,瞧!”小珍珠说着想翻个身,“哎呦!看来我真得躺几天了。”
“别动!我去给你叫大夫”。小灰鸽站起身刚要往外走,被老珍珠给拦住了。
“不用啦,我这儿还有几贴跌打损伤止痛膏,待会儿,给他贴一贴就行了。”小珍珠他妈抬起头来说:“快坐下吧!”
“我······我怕我伤害了他的翅膀,还是我找大夫瞧瞧吧!”
“瞧啥呀,要是真得撞着了,他早就受不了闹腾了,来。快坐下吧!”老珍珠拍了下小灰鸽,“那会儿我听见了你们喊要撞······撞开啥呀?”
“撞开铁纱窗。”小珍珠抬起头,“我们想出去玩。”
“哎呦!我的傻孩子,那窗户可不是纸糊的。”小珍珠他妈回头瞧了一眼窗户,“那上面的纱,都是用细铁丝编织而成。甭说是你们俩,就是再把妈妈爸爸加上捆在一起也甭想撞开!”
“那都是我出的馊主意,您要怪就怪我吧!”小灰鸽把头往前一伸:“要打您就您打我吧!”
“咳!打啥呀?往后多注意点比啥都强。”老珍珠跳到窗台上,仔细的瞧了瞧铁纱窗,见没有坏的地方,才转过身来说:“这铁纱窗要是让你们弄开了,咱们就全没命了!”
“为啥?”小珍珠问。
“你们坐好,听我跟你们说。”小珍珠他妈让老珍珠拿来一个小板凳,递给小灰鸽,“以前这座塔楼上住着一家鹌鹑。那是,这小阁楼的窗户的铁纱都不行。一天夜里,不知哪来了一只大黑猫,登着梯子爬上来撞开铁纱,从这窗户钻了进来······可怜鹌鹑一家五口嗖葬送在猫的肚子里。那时,你爸爸还没来,只有我一个人住在这儿要不是我说你们,除了这里,你们打着灯笼也找不找这样好的地方。”
“是啊!你妈说得都是实话,你们俩可要记在心里,甭这耳朵听了那耳朵冒出去。”老珍珠语重心长地说:“小灰鸽呀,不是大叔说你,这年头你还没看出来,少出风头!北2楼你黑兔奶奶的老头子,对,就是我们常跟你们提起的黑兔爷爷,跟你们一样,没有知足的时候。有一回,不知他从哪儿听说,外国的兔子遥漂咱城堡南边不远的一条河。他还一个劲儿说,“你们这些榆木疙瘩,啥时候才能开窍哇!河是我们的河,为啥要让外国的兔子争得第一漂!”就这样他跟着了魔似得,在他一楼底下盗了鸽十多米长的一条通道,眼瞅着他就要从城堡里面盗出来了,可万万没有想到会塌方······唉!末了连尸首都没弄上来。到后来落啥好了?知道他的,替他说上几句话,不知道他的,还给你说三道四,‘什么出风头啦,拿着生命开玩笑啦!’还又说啥的,‘中国的兔子就没有必要冒这个险!’
“唉!就连咱城堡里的头头脑脑,到末了,也不是闹了个不支持也不表态嘛!”老珍珠说到这儿,用脚趾挠了挠嘴角,“后来又有几只兔子,非要沿着老黑兔的足迹走下去不可。可到头来又咋样了呢?死的死伤的伤,冲出去的几只兔不是到了人嘴里,就是填了大黑猫的肚子。”
“那可不是吗,老黑兔临死给你黑兔奶奶留下一千多块钱的债,这还不说,末了连个烈士都没闹上!”小珍珠他妈说。
“好啦,今个儿你大婶和我,东一榔头西一棒子,说了半天,你乐意听呢!就算我们没有白说。”老珍珠站起身。“小珍珠这儿没有啥大事,你也该回去了。这会儿外边不知又咋闹腾哪!你爸爸有高血压,甭听了闲话,闹出事来。”
“嗯!”小灰鸽点了下头,瞧了一眼小珍珠转身刚要出门,就见他爸爸东倒西歪地从门外闯了进来,一见小灰鸽不问青红皂白,张口就啄,多亏后面的大公鸡和老花鸡赶上来,才拦住了他。
“你们甭拉着我—今儿个我非啄死他这个小兔崽子不可!”老灰鸽气的脸都变白了,嘴里也不知骂点啥好了,就在这时老花兔从门外走进来,“哎,我说大哥,你骂小灰鸽,咋还捎带着我呀?再说我们兔子再小也比你们鸽子大呀!”
“噢,对不起!这小兔······不对,这小子都把我气糊涂啦!”老灰鸽抖动这翅膀说。
“这倒也没啥,最要紧的事儿快让你们小灰鸽躲起来吧,刚才我瞧见黑警长和白警长,手里拿着铐子朝这边走来了。听说要把小灰鸽抓起来哪!”
“呦,这芝麻大的事碍着堡警啥相干,这也值当的抓呀!”老花母鸡说。
“咳!说起来,事不算大,可现在不正是风头上吗!”老花兔一拍大腿说。
老珍珠听到这儿,头点坐不住了,“不要紧的,呆会儿他们来了,我跟他们说,我就不信,放个屁能砸了脚后跟儿!
他们正说着,黑警长和白警长从门外走进来,后面的白警长到老灰鸽和老珍珠的跟前,从身上掏出一张纸:“你们孩子犯了扰乱治安罪;破坏交通罪,二罪何以,每只罚款二百元。小灰鸽刑事拘留十五天。”
“啊!”老灰鸽一听,扑腾一声又趴在地上了。
.1.  回复:银色的城堡
[匿名](2009-11-16 20:36:24)  IP:116.114.41.*
"Silver Castle"
Neighborhood
Dim moonlight through the trees abuse, along the silver castle over the iron mantle squeezed in, sprinkle inside the castle had suffered a dead tree trunks, the trunks became fancy up immediately, just put on a fashionable flower gown children. In this hard on a tree at the top of several trees, stood a small dark gray spine, silly Dasha big wings, neck and chest with a few dark red on the feathers, seemed to be especially the spirit of a small gray pigeons. His head held high, straining the flapping wings, "wind," and look, rubbing his iron mantle, constantly soliciting Qiquan come. Castle of the animals, who did not know that he is so why? But he has never been a secret to tell myself not to other animals. He is to be one of the residents said the entire castle, one of the strange little gray dove.
Small gray doves here practicing every day, wings, Jin Er pigeon was trained in the latest, has been pale reaches the East, he was flying down from the Shu Chashang landed in a tree on the south side infant on the second floor windowsill. The next he was shaking feathers, opened the window and jumped in, one lying on the bed and fell asleep.
"Oh WoWo a" live in the tower on the second floor of the large cock, and the usual black and white pattern Tens of stretching the neck of non-stop is called up. With his son's Timing this series, the south tower just go to sleep little gray dove awakened. He climbed up out of bed, open the windows of Meng, directed at the big rooster cried off from.
"Hey, are you blind Jiaosha all day? WoWo Oh you of the remarkable capability!" Little gray dove's voice faded off, big cock old daughter a mother hen flower poking from the windows.
"Oh! I say you say this child no big or little damage that can be enough. We Haizitaba, it is called upon to do? It is golden rooster herald the break. You think we Haizitaba which is aimed at you? You do not tangutica infants urine, look in your shadow, look at your self-Gesha virtue! you are equipped to listen to. where you'd like to call, with the way the child-like nausea, Gu Gugu's who will listen to ah! "
"Come on, you quickly go inside! Say nothing to me to talk about exploration, where the disgraced." Big cock red wings wife abuse placed next, look at the south wing of a dove a little gray, did not say anything, but with a sigh , red flowers are still visible in the window of an old mother hen, said: "Oh, you were down bar! his children, every family, and you have trouble with him Han."
"My child, the dog jumped the child is small, it is good for the gaffe." Presbyopia hen coming down from the windowsill, "he said the child, not a back. I spent a while looking for his father to talk about non-non!"
"Oh, OK啦! Small value as big as beans it?" Said the big cock sat on the sofa.
"When the value of Zebu, and you are so big that a small Ga age of the jumping beans, he said." Presbyopia hen Yidou wings: "You, you old so go catch pigeons fart big kids out riding Dugan pee your head! "
"Good! You go you go!" Big cock, hit by an opposite direction did not dare say a word of. Chicken may be whether these two flowers, they shake the color glossy feathers, Oh WoWo cried, "a small bench, four legs, I will give grandmother Ke Guazai. Granny some of my dirty, and I will give my grandmother to cook soup ... ..."
"You call out both blind Han, Jin Er months I can tell you, they played Jiner months since, you never say nothing to play with the little gray boy, hear not?" Old spent hens directed at loud shouting outside the window, deliberately floor south of the house heard a small gray doves.
"Heard, Mom! Then we play with the upper row of small pearls are not?" Big Flower timid question.
"Line. Jiugen him next you are playing. Small pearl boy honest, the little gray animals stronger than the much more attractive. To look for him to play Go! Dinner, when a mother called you to hurry down. Ah!"
"En!" Two chicks promised heard, happy Lianbengdaitiao way out of the house, down the stairs toward the tower.
The castle tower is the highest point, standing on the tower attic can look down into every corner of the castle, but also Yaokan outside the fields, woods and lakes. So the kids are happy to play here.
Small pearls of special early today, big cock, have not called, he has up, he stood on the attic windows, and as usual, chattering to call again, then began his characteristic red pepper mouth, washed it his colorful feathers. His side of the toilet while watching the distant fields, the green wheat fields, quiet woods and that a small little pond rippling blue waves. Inside several of the small ducks swam in freedom. A place not far away from the pond, as well as several head of cattle in the big flower on the slope Leng leisurely eating grass.
"Ah! How beautiful呀!" Little pearls to see each of these, he always Dengyuan that tiny black eyes, some praise. Then he kept dancing with a few red and thin legs, back and forth in the pocket on the windowsill a few laps, "Would it be nice to fly wow! Even on a moment then, I have met." Little pearl Love does not commit suicide wings of the flap may be what is the use? The windows with iron ore nail people to the wearer, and even small mosquitoes are flying could not get in, not to mention him. He sighed, with mouth energetically to peck at a few, the screens down nothing, his mouth Daoba confused Sheng Teng. He is still not reconciled, but also energetically with wings pulled a drag, it can be said of the vigor he had to eat rice so on, and can it iron screens absolutely still. Straight call out his anger, "If I was a little gray dove in, non-peck to open a hole in him can not be!" He thought of here, mouth to the windowsill so that vigor to rub a few the edge of the two, the jump towards the door sill walk. He did not walk a few steps out the door, met with him to play the big flowers and flowers.
"You both came to this Gansha?" Asked little Pearl impatient.
"It's do have to ask, looking for you to play chant a" flower fan, said the next wings.
"I'm Jin Er Xian Gongfu that accompany them can not you play, I have to go to a small gray pigeon."
"You asked him Gansha? This moment maybe his father was pecking at him then!" Big flower proudly wagged his tail, said: "peck to death, he deserved it! Who, he called me dad come forward."
"He just has a fight with my mother there." Flowers with wings shot the next little pearl: "You forget, he also stepped on a back to look at where your feet. Let's say nothing of him next Wanla, ah!"
"Go, go, how long it's up, but also to mention the Gansha!" Small pearl Baileyiyan floret: "He bashing, both of you still gloat over. Wanla with you I'll not!"
"Hey, say nothing of value." Floret with wings stopped a small pearl, "We'll install dumb, do not say still does not work it?"
"No! My mother to sleep where" small pearls to Touyi Wai.
"Well, do not play pulled! So what's great." Flower into a small neck Yi Shen: "Who wants to play with you, beans big and little, long a cow eyeball have not seen you look. Go!, Brother, let's look for small white rabbit and the flowers they are playing to the rabbit. "
"You, you, you ... ..." angry and really wanted to catch up with small pearls to go fetch her a few mouthfuls. May be afraid that she is not two of the singly. He had to flap the wings, flying the window above the stairs. This window is not an iron yarn, because this window above, that is gripping the entire castle of iron over the mantle. With it Who Forget that too away from the castle above.
A small pearl shake the next wings, flying a small gray pigeon house windows, Jian Zhao windows shut, they know something is not good, because the small gray doves a bashing, his father leave their windows, doors are shut, for fear of left-right-o homes for the animals to hear. Small pearls quickly Pa that looked inside the window lying on the small gray doves stem abuse her neck, mouth pursed get Lao Gao. Look at his grievances, just like a little unconvinced.
Small gray pigeons are still angry that his father squatting on the door. His mother was bed hatching child, his face flushed hot. His father stood up, staring a small gray doves, "opening the windows open, your mother too hot. You did not hear?"
The ears of a small gray doves, as if into the cotton, with a tree-like chunks stamp there, there is no move. Gas-old gray pigeon had come to open the windows to open front windows. This moment, the small pearls have long front windows, dried tree on the fly. He Waizhe Tou, blinked a few black eyes, I heard the old gray doves, said: "You are the child, one day without being beaten. You can not stand any more sensible啦. Can call you cock uncle! He Originally these two days is not comfortable, do you think he is willing to call wow! he did not call right? This is his profession. all day loaded dumb, let alone eat, I am afraid, are also more likely than life. Besides his humble, I told He get along with the rest of my life啦, never red his face. Even if your Aunt mouth powerful point, but she is a knife mouth tofu heart. You're always in the front windows of the others on the shelf training wings, shaking down the mod-shun that fly into the window her family's pot, you do not have no Yam Aunt Mom? "
"I'm not on purpose, Who in their home to the open windows." Went to a small gray doves, said front window.
"You Are Old rational! What matter are scared out singly, and if her family's flower chicken. Let the old house in the front, the day blind Doulou you doing? Ah?! You do not listen to the honest, was kind enough to blind me muttering, I am not a peck to death, you can not! "
Quickly from a small gray pigeons flying inside out, happened that landed him in the small pearls, nearly to the small pearls from the dried tree on the touch down. At this time, opposite the north a large gray rabbit lived downstairs from the floor, out of the upstairs of the old red gray pigeon shouted: "Hey, I said Laoge son, your voice a few rows of small spots not? My better half is confinement, she naturally has a fault, Pa Chao! "
The old gray pigeons rushed lose a smile. See the tree has been running a small gray doves, and angry that he咣is heard, the windows shut.

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共1回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:    按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【影视】→ 回复:银色的城堡
帖子标题:
    未登录!    

帖子内容:

UBB功能:×
匿名发表:×
会员专区:×
文件上传:×

风格选择:极速  古韵  宽屏  大字  |  图示说明:·24小时新发主题 ·最近被编辑的主题 ·超过24小时普通主题